Don Workman - Senior Pastor
- Pastor Don and Beth have served Faith as lead pastor since 1992. From 1978 to 1991 they served three other churches (2 - associate pastor, 1 - senior pastor.)
- They were married in 1978 and have four married children whose families are all active in their respective local churches; they are blest with 7 wonderful grandchildren.
- They were honored with the GARBC Service Award in 2012
- For What It's Worth: they enjoy fishing, boating, bargain hunting, and exploring the various food & music venues of northeast Ohio.
- Connect with Pastor Don at:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Goodrich - Worship Pastor
- Pastor Tom and Sandi have served at Faith since 1978. Tom became choir director in 1987 and Worship Pastor in 1998. Sandi is heavily involved with Christian Education and music.
- They were honored with the GARBC Service Award in 2013
- They were married in 1972 and have 2 married children, Justin and Jessica, and 2 awesome grandchildren, Jaxen and Lucy.
- For what it’s worth: They enjoy vacationing in exotic places, especially cruising, and spending as much time with Jaxen and Lucy as possible!
- Email: email@example.com
Dennis McMichael - Student Ministry & Missions
- Dennis and Barb McMichael grew up at Faith and have served since the early 1980's, officially taking on the Student Teen Ministries in 1989. Dennis also oversees finances while serving as an Elder. Barb is involved in teaching all ages and many ministry helps.
- They were married at Faith in 1990 and have three children; Paul, Kevin and Leah.
- They were honored with a GARBC Service Award in 2009.
- For What It's Worth: Dennis is a business owner in Streetsboro and Barb is a high school teacher. They love to travel, spend time with family and are big sport fans.
- Email: Dennis@McMichaelinsurance.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/McMichaelD
Dan Oreskovic - Associate Pastor
- Dan and Jyll have attended Faith since 2007. Dan teaches an Adult Bible Fellowship and leads our Men's Bible Study. He also assists in all general pastoral duties as well as Upward Sports.
- They were married in 2003 and have two children, Connor (2005) and Calli (2006).
- For What It's Worth: They enjoy teaching karate and women's self-defense, exercising, and vacationing in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee.
Mary Horley - Office Administrator
- Mary has served part time in the office since 2002. She is also our church clerk, financial secretary and pianist. She has been a member of Faith since 1985.
- She and her husband, Jim enjoy traveling and family.
- For What It's Worth: Mary enjoys crafts, zoos and gardens and oversees the details of the annual Streetsboro Quilt Guild Show hosted by Faith Baptist.