What in the world is a "242 Group"?
242 Groups are based on the principals found in Acts 2:42 which says:
"They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer." NASB
242 Groups are small groups of 6-12 people that allow men & women of all ages to grow and flourish spiritually through:
- The teaching and study of God's Word with emphasis on application to life
- Close fellowship with one another that includes care & follow up
- Sharing food/snack together around the table
- Praying together and for one another
The discussions in each 242 Group is focused on a topics that are centered around the Bible, with a goal of strengthening our walk with God and serving others in a richer way. Group members also have the opportunity to socialize and connect with one another at a deeper level.
If you have questions about any of our 242 Groups or are interested in joining one, please e-mail any of the group leaders by clicking on their individual names below or by calling our church at (330) 626-4752.
You are invited to attend either of our 242 Groups meeting this summer:
- Wednesday evening- at the home of Barb & Dennis McMichael
- Meets at 6:30 pm
- Led by Dennis and Barb McMichael
- In the fall, we will have additional 242 Groups meeting weekly - come join us!
- Our updated schedule will be posted here soon!