What in the world is a "242 Group"?
242 Groups are based on the principals found in Acts 2:42 which says:
"They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer." NASB
242 Groups are small groups of 6-12 people that allow men & women of all ages to grow and flourish spiritually through:
- The teaching and study of God's Word with emphasis on application to life
- Close fellowship with one another that includes care & follow up
- Sharing food/snack together around the table
- Praying together and for one another
The discussions in each 242 Group is focused on a topics that are centered around the Bible, with a goal of strengthening our walk with God and serving others in a richer way. Group members also have the opportunity to socialize and connect with one another at a deeper level.
If you have questions about any of our 242 Groups or are interested in joining one, please e-mail any of the group leaders by clicking on their individual names below or by calling our church at (330) 626-4752.
- Sunday Evening - Workman Group: at Faith Baptist Church
- Meets at 6:00 pm in the sanctuary
- Led by senior pastor Don Workman
- Current study on "Discerning God's Will for our Lives"
- Tuesday evening - Goodrich Group: at the home of Tom & Sandi Goodrich
- Meets at 7:00 pm on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday each month
- Led by Tom & Sandi Goodrich
- Current study:
- Thursday morning - Oasis: at Faith Baptist Church
- Coming soon this spring!
- Two new 242 groups!
- Check back for details and scheduling!